This specialist Equine Assisted Learning Course is welcome to all. The Adults Only course incorporates, all men and all women courses – (as well as a mixed option). Also there is a Children’s Only course as well. Family courses are available. They are fun and informative.
The course duration is 3 days and costs £250 per person. The course commences each day at 10.00am and finishes at 15.00pm. Contact me today if you would like to book your place. Spaces are limited.
Every day will feature a 1 hour riding lesson.
Here is the structure of the Horses and the Sunnah Course:
* Freedom Tariq Zampaladus
HISTORY OF THE HORSE
* The source
* The Arabian
* Horses and Islamic Renaissance
HORSES AND ISLAM
* Quranic Evidence
* The prophets ascension to heaven
* Horses mentioned in Sunnah
* The Middle Easts obsession with horses
THE EQUESTRIAN INDUSTRY AS A CAREER CHOICE
* A viable career in the Equestrian Industry
* Successful Muslims working with Horses
* Urban Equestrian/ From The Hood 2 Horses
* Furthering your Equine Education